Friday, May 30, 2008

Whad up!!

I was eagerly waiting to download HIMYM 321 on Tuesday but realized that the 320 was the last episode of season 3... and that too ... i realized it today ... coz there wasn't any connectivity for the last 3 days due to technical problems .

I bought a new mouse... a logitech one ... obviously .. but to my disappointment ... didn't realize that the piece i bought was a PS/2 instead of the USB mouse .Anyway I actually needed it at college ... for my desktop .
But,I was disappointed that I may not have any real gaming action at home with this laptop.So, now I spend my free time at the TV or playing on Sony PS2.

My brothers tenth results also came out on 27th,Tuesday... and he did pretty well . He scored less than what he expected and was disappointed, but later realized that it was after all a pretty good score and was happy with it.

Today is the first semi final of IPL and i am cheering for the Rajasthan Royals when they face the Delhi Daredevils !!!

0 comments:

Search