Sunday, June 29, 2008

DASVATHARAM reviewed!


I thought of making a grand review on this one but could not do it because of the lack of time. Anyway, the movie is very good and in my view, but can be watched twice, only if 'U' did not understand whats going on. Most people wouldn't be able to catch up, if they miss the track.

The story moves on with a decent amount of pace. I felt that the first and last quarter of an hour, of the movie is the story, which was exceptionally good, but the rest of the story is framed up to accommodate the other 8 roles played by Kamal Hasan. Speaking of Kamal Hasan, there is no need for me to mention the acting brilliance and hard work that he has shown. The visual effects were good, but they could be better!

I particularly liked three songs;
  1. Raayani Mathram
  2. Oo Sanam Oo Sanam
  3. Mukunda Mukunda
The other songs were also good. Himesh did a good job as the music director of the film.

My rating- 8/10.

0 comments:

Search