Tuesday, July 15, 2008

Suday moviez!!!

Last Sunday I had watched two movies back to back. I think this is the first time i did that in my life. I had to go because my brother asked me to do so. But, at the the time I felt that the time was well spent. The movies i watched were Wanted and Jaane Tu.....Ya Jaane Naa. The first one is an English movie, while the second is a Hindi one. Wanted was quiet exceptional, considering the action part of the film. There are unending action sequences in the film. Some might say that the whole concept of bending a bullet is non sense. But, afterall it is a movie, isn't it?


Angelina Jolie is very glamorous in the film. The visual effects were very good, the soundtrack also. There was one flaw that i noticed in the end. When the bullet is shown "travelling back in time", Wesleys' fried(with the Coke in the hand) continues to get down the stairs.(*No there wasn't a flaw there...noticed it when i watched it the second time)

The other movie, Jaane tu Ya Jaane Na is quiet opposite in the context of story. But, it is a big hit as well. The hero in the story is mostly calm going. The movie has new cast but, rich music (background also) is provided by A.R.Rehman. The comedy is good and the direction as well. I think this would take the debutees Imran Khan and Genelia to great heights.

Above: Imran Khan Below: Genelia D'souza
The Gang
A.R.Rehman(Music Maestro)

So, this was my sunday. Later, I spent the rest of my time playing TrackMania Nations Forever!

0 comments:

Search