Tuesday, April 15, 2008

Dynamics Of Social Change

The title of the post is one of the courses that i that i have been doing this semester.For the most part till now i felt that this is a crappy subject and only helpful for getting a grade. Basically,this happened because we need to write a lot of crap to get marks in the exams!

Today's class was based on urbanization and how relationships between family members are diminishing in the Indian context.This was particularly interesting,not because of the boring lecture but because of an idea which i got because of this lecture.I got the thought of preparing a family tree of my family........not a big deal, but when my professor asked "How many of you know the names of your great grand parents?" only 1 out of the 10 people present in the class responded positively!!! This made me think. I have been close to my grand parents ever since my childhood but i haven't asked much about their parents or childhood till now.I felt bad after thinking about it.

If you like the idea of a family tree, do make one for yourself! :D

Bye.

Moral: Everything in Life teaches you something!

0 comments:

Search