Monday, August 25, 2008

I'm a REBEL?

I had thought about it for a bit and then decided that i am a rebel. This is not the word that defines me as a person who opposes the government by force or as a confederate soldier. So what am I, I feel that i am a person different from others who have similar origins.

Origin!!! I am not going into the history of mankind here. I will give you the incident that made me realize this, so that things will be more clear to you. Student Elections are scheduled to held on 31st of this month. There are two contenders for the gen-sec. I am the campaigning manager of one of them. A debate was held for the candidates on 23rd August. Three people in the opposition candidate's support made me think of the idea that i got. These three guys were from the same school that i hailed from.

So what? I am different and I stand by own opinion. That doesn't make me a rebel, does it? There are many other factors that influenced the split, i guess. I definitely was a rebel somewhere in my past but now things have changed.

0 comments:

Search