Sunday, August 10, 2008

Rain Rain!!!

I had returned back to college on the 30th of July. It was all raining in the country as traveled from the south to north of India.But, it was totally different in pilani. It was hot as usual. I felt that some things would never change. But, within 2 days I had discovered that they will.

It was raining from that day to the time i am publishing the blog...at least once a day.This is going to be a tough semester as some of my friends say, so i might not blog that frequently.Anyway...I learned a new safety tip practically, never turn on unprotected electric equipments during thunder storms...most of u might know this but just make sure u follow it. I burnt my laptop when I am at home.

:D ,no actually it is sad :C ,as i had to stop playing TMNF when i was No.12 in India.Also I had to replace the mobo which costs quiet a bit.

Adios!

0 comments:

Search