Saturday, December 13, 2008

Happy Holidays

I can say with 85% clarity that this would be my last blog post for the year. A year that has seen happiness, sorrows, joy, jubilation, luck and bad fortune alike has finally come to an end. I cannot hope to have an year filled with positive energy only because, I know that there is no such thing in human life. You cannot have success without hard work. And hard work doesn't come easily.

I hear that teenagers in foreign countries move out, just after finding a job. They try to have their own money to serve specific needs. You might have heard that Indians stay with their parents for a long part of their life. This is partially true but things are changing. To face the competition in the corporate world, they are being sent to boarding schools at a very small age. It is unfortunate to know that some people have been studying in a boarding school right from their first grade. The result is the same now, in both cultures. But, you guys do it independently and we are forced to leave(with reason of having a better future).Is a bright future(economically) > a good life? I could never answer that.

So my exams were over and its a short winter break for us. 20 holidays! I am heading back home. And I can't wait to be there as soon as I can. One disadvantage of living in the 7th largest country of the world is that your journeys seem never-ending! It will take 26 hours by train to reach my hometown from Delhi. To reach Delhi, I need another 4. The excitement of going home overshadows the time of travel. After all, you are meeting your family and old friends after 5 months. I will be back next year with my adventures/ideas during the holiday period. Till then....

Have a great new year!
Have a Blast!(not literally :P)
Adios!

0 comments:

Search