Wednesday, January 7, 2009

Mixed Emotions!


I've been feeling that this semester is going all wrong for me. But, the day of registration game me other thoughts as well. We've arrived very late than we should have, to the college. Our train ran 5 and a half hours late, we were slowed down by the rush hour traffic in Delhi and to add to the misery almost all of the road from Delhi to Pilani was covered by thick and dense fog. Finally, we've reached our college just 4 hours before the registration. I found out that I god a couple of grades better than I expected. My PR number was good and had no problems/clashes in my time table. Picked up a couple of electives. It's very cold out here. The extra moisture is not helping as well. The water is biting cold. Can't even wash the hands/face with ease.

Hope this sem will not do much bad. Happy new year all!
Will be writing more on what I did this holidays soon.

Adios!

0 comments:

Search