Tuesday, January 20, 2009

Winter Break 2k8-2k9

Well I write this post to remind myself of what I did on New Year's eve 2009. I hope I will read this again when I'm 50. :P

1. Besides spending quality time with my brother, family and PS2 :P , I ventured into the world of Online shopping. Registered on Ebay and made my first purchase 'online'. The Item was Rockstars' Grand Theft Auto 4. (If I am 50 now, I would be playing GTA10 most probably) The pricing in India compelled me to order it immediately after reaching home. It was only 500 rupees or 10 dollars (approx).

2. It was time for a small trip. Pranav and Dharnish have planned out a trip to Hamsaladeevi. It is the place where river Krishna meets the Bay of Bengal. It was the closest beach to Vijayawada.(I say 'was' because Vijayawada itself might become a port town by 2050.) There weren't any people except the fishermen. We played football in the cool ocean breeze. Then we went on a boat ride onto the waves. Some of my friends chased down some crabs and caught them too. But the crabs finally won the game of 'Man VS Wild' by causing a minor accident.

3. New Year's eve was excellent. I've met some friends whom I haven't seen for 4 years. Madhav was back in town and he presided over a rocking new years' party.

0 comments:

Search