Saturday, August 22, 2009

Big 5 Clash No.1

Well, i have decided to include Manchester City in the race for top four spots, but it's just for the sake of contention. It may be Tottenham Hotspur who might give the big 4 a run for their money, if they keep up their good form. But, I seriously doubt that.

***I am currently facing difficulties trying to login to the Fantasy Premier League site. So, I couldn't think of anything else but write this post.***

I has been a good week of prediction for me. Many of the outcomes were very obvious. Manchester City's mere 1-0 win over wolves and United's unexpected 5-0 win over Wigan may be misplaced score lines in my prediction book. We had to share the T.V in the common room, 15 minutes Arsenal game and 15mins ManU's. Didn't watch it the way I wanted to but, we've seen a lot of goals. The goals that I liked were those of Diaby(1st goal, nice work by Eduardo), Ramsey(finishing a good through ball from Van Persie), Owen(i liked the neat finish but Nani made the goal possible, he was shouting for Owen to make the run he wanted!) and that of Berbatov. In all fairness, I thought that Wigan were threatening at times. I would have liked to see them finish with a couple in the back of the net, but the goal keeper ruined all efforts.

Update: I've got 28 points and 5 players are due to play tomorrow. Song was subbed out for Carr and I'm lucky to get his 6 points. :)

Well, this only means one thing. The build up for the match next week between Arsenal and Man United is very good. Both teams are in scoring form. So, we could expect a fast paced, "both teams scored" match the coming weekend. Or, it will end up as a disappointing 0-0. I will be satisfied with a draw at Old Trafford but, I am predicting the score to be 2-1, in favour of the Arsenal.

Your predictions can be posted in the comments.

0 comments:

Search