Monday, March 9, 2009

Men and War

It's been a long time since I've posted. I guess that the wrath of the CDCs has finally been unleashed. I thought that we would find it difficult in the last semester, but things were different. All the assignments, projects and the stupid tests are driving me nuts. I've also been playing FIFA09 in our college tournament. I do not understand how I'm spending my time but, it sure is flying. When we think that we've got a break, someone posts an assignment or puts up a viva schedule. Some of these vivas are too ridiculous. There are people who ask people to sit down in a room for 4 hours straight for a mere 2-3 marks. I've heard many people say that time is valuable. But, no one said 2/3 marks are valuable.


Anyway, I've been watching some game trailers and I'm terrified by the insanely large amount of war games that are coming out in the year. Men like FPS. But, aren't there any other stories to make up a game on? Even worse is the fact that most of the games are either based on WW1 or WW2. Get a Life please!

0 comments:

Search