Friday, October 24, 2008

New look!

One of my friends put up ads on my blog recently. But, the template did not impress me. Actually, I meddled with some of the page elements to make it even worse. So, I had then decided to search for a new template for my blog. Not long after, I found three templates which i liked. One of them is a modification of the classic 2 column template, achieved by inserting an extra column. But, the best one of all was this one, the one i am currently using. It is simple, yet that beautiful. I always wanted to design a custom header for the blog. This template gave me the opportunity. So, I used a wallpaper that i recently downloaded and the cool Unreal font to make the present header.

I am so obsessed with this template because it game me the opportunity to work my mind in designing a header. I have thought of designing one, a couple of months ago. But, I didn't have the motivation to do it. That too, my old template would have made the image even worse. :)

Here is the wallpaper that i used in designing the header. Gears of War 2 is coming Soon! but not for the pc. Sad! :(

0 comments:

Search