Saturday, October 25, 2008

When U dont Mean It...Don't Say it!!


I had experienced a highly uncomfortable situation a few moments ago. But, it really showed me who are the people that really care. It was about going to a trip, for the night. I didn't know it until five minutes from the time of departure. people come in to ask for sweat shits and stuff but, no one asks me to join the camp. I do not know what you are thinking but, I think a lot about the silliest things in life. For me, life is much more than it appears. One of them comes and asks me to join but, I know he did it as formality. He knows that I am going to turn down the offer. That even worsened my psychological state. I am not crying over something here. I just feel very uncomfortable when involved in such 'acts'. What can I expect from people involved in politics? I guess the whole political system is a mess. It starts at the college level itself! So weird and frightening.

Anyway, I couldn't have enjoyed it. I know. This helped me make a three point scale for differentiation of people. The good, the human and the bad. I guess most of us fall under the human category, utilizing all the possible opportunities for personal benefits. Who knows how many new categories I should include for classification, in the future. This post is for my friend, who wants to know the real reason. I am not as lazy as I appear. It the ones who surround me that make me that way.

0 comments:

Search