Sunday, October 5, 2008

Striking a Balance!

I had this idea for about a month now. But, I just could not make time to write this post. The reason DOTA, a really good game(I have to admit this!) which is played in the worst possible way in BITS. It might be because of the players going for steals or total cowards or freaks who only type, rather than play.Or simply because someone kicks u from their server though you aren't a noob/leaver. A noob calls U a 'NOOB' and thinks he is cool or just because U are DAMN frustrated! I guess i haven't played this game for 1 complete year now. But, i am bored and fed up with it. Anyway, I learned something from it also.

It is the balance between Truthfulness, Modesty and Boastfulness. I am the kind of person who isn't boastful. But I hate what i am now. When you are as modest as people like me, others tend to underestimate you. So, I guess being boastful is in a sense, GOOD. Even if you perform below their expectations, still you can cover up. Being modest doesn't help you to reach greater heights in professional scenarios. If you cant be boastful, at least be truthful. Don't be shy, accept appreciations!

I'm Serious! Give me some cases where boastfulness can ruin your career or life.

0 comments:

Search