Tuesday, November 18, 2008

Cool

It's winter time now. The outside temperature is 10-15 degrees Celsius as of now. It gets a lot worse in January. The temperature go below zero. There is no snowfall but, the cold is severe. There is fog and dew in the mornings. You cannot see the sun for a lot of days.


I do not have much trouble. The fat and extra clothing protects me from the cold and keeps me comfortable.
:D
Along with it, I have a graphic card installed in my computer. Are you wondering how it helps? The normal computers run at 30 degrees(estimation) even during winter. Adding a graphic card will increase the temperature by at least a couple of degrees. So go out and get yourself a graphic card.
:D

My first card: Nvidia Geforce FX 5200

My current and second Card: XFX NVIDIA Geforce 8600GT

My next one is definitely gonna be a high end card. :)
Adios Amigos!

0 comments:

Search