Monday, November 3, 2008

Spore Disc

For once, all the forwarding stuff worked for me. I generally delete any kind of mail that asks me to forward it to others, but, this mail was different. Not very long ago, I got a mail from Xtreme Gaming saying that the mail was a spore promotional contest and all you need to do to participate was to forward the mail to as many people as possible in one day. The mail looked genuine and I decided to give it a try. I had a little more than 200 contacts in my Gmail. So, I just forwarded the mail to all of them. Then, I forgot about the whole contest until yesterday. I received a mail from Xtreme Gaming saying that I was the winner of the contest and that I need to mail them my address to get the game shipped to me. It was totally unexpected. Now, I am eagerly waiting for the game.



:)

0 comments:

Search