Saturday, June 26, 2010

Fantasy Footy Update

The group stages of the world cup have come to an end and I am relieved that Spain somehow avoided Brazil in the round of 16. That doesn't make things easy for them, but we still have a possibility of the dream final alive.One of Germany and England have to go out this round. I'm rooting for the Germans to stay, because I do not like the hype that is associated with English team.

Here is another goal from an exceptional player. Kicking the ball into an empty net is easy, but it has to be mentioned today.



Here is a little snippet of how my fantasy team is doing.


I am getting points quite consistently, and am ranked 381 at the moment. There is a difference of 30 odd points between me and the 1st placed team. Hoping to close him down.

:)

0 comments:

Search