Thursday, June 3, 2010

Going to get a lot tougher

Well, what can you say? Life is tough and you have to deal with it. I am almost at the end of completing an internship, during which i have put aside my hobbies (mostly because of my laziness and because it is difficult to find people who share my interests at the place where i work). I have had some tough times recently. The work that I've been given is not that challenging, but, frustrating. There are no openings here. And, I know that there is a high probability that I may have been placed by now if i hadn't meddled with the PS station preference order given to me by KPK.

Then there is Cesc Fabregas, whom i adore. The arsenal captain. He feels that he needs to go out to Barca. I respect Barca for the way they play football but, the way they tried to tap up Fabregas and drive down the price was absolutely disgusting. Atleast, Real Madrid pay for what the player is worth. (OK OK, they pay more than his worth).

It has been quite some time since my parents shifted to a somewhat rural part of Vijayawada. I would like to call it a suburb. But, I cannot. There is no broadband, because, there are only a few houses in the colony. An apartment is being built. A hospital and an educational institution are also under construction nearby. I would have to wait for some more time before the cable operator feels its feasible for him to provide internet in the colony.

"I am very thankful to my parents for their support through these hard times. They are being patient and I wish to re pay their faith."

On a lighter note, the above sentence might be familiar if you are a football fan. Most footballers say it, referring to their manger and fans. Speaking about football, we are about 8 days away from the world cup. And I'm one day away from being able to set up my team in the official FIFA World Cup fantasy game. Do join up, if you like fantasy sports.

Ooooh, thats a lot of gold!

I would have supported Spain for this years' world cup but, then I realized that it is only when Fabregas goes to Spain that all kinds of crap floats around in the papers. So, fu*k off Spain. There are only a very few teams in the world that have as much popularity as the Brazilian football team do. They are one of the favourites for the trophy, and I'll be watching them closely. Another team that I like to watch is the Netherlands. I hope they achieve success in this tournament. I do not believe Italy, France, Portugal and England can win it this time, but you never know. "You never know". What a phrase. You can predict whatever you want to and also be on the safe side.

Just had a quick look at the teams again and here is my final prediction.

Winners: BRAZIL
Possible Winners: ARGENTINA,NETHERLANDS,SPAIN

Well that is all for now. I will share my views on the tournament, when it actually kicks off. Till then, have a great time.

Who do you think will win the world cup? Share your opinion int he comments section.

0 comments:

Search