Monday, September 22, 2008

BD LAN suckz

I have been backing up BUDH BHAWAN coz i stayed there in my first year and am doing so, now in my third year. A bhawan is hostel. Budh is the name of our hostel. I cant disagree the fact that the LAN connection in our bhawan is the worst in BITS. It sucks!
Ya, it simply does! I couldn't be able to play D.O.T.A for 3 days. Then, even the homepage of google wouldn't open. It was miserable. I actually lined up a lot of things that i wanted to publish in my blogs, last weekend. But, due to the faulty connection, I couldn't. So, i watched 3 movies and some episodes from scrubs though i had an 'online' test that Sunday. Luckily that test was in the Ipc(Information processing center, the computer lab, more commonly). Otherwise, everyone would have got a big 0.

0 comments:

Search