Monday, September 22, 2008

Cricket match

When there is no LAN in the rooms...people turn out to alternative solutions for spending their time peacefully. Some do it by going out to the library and ghoting(GHOT=Generating Heat On Table,reading:p) up stuff. Others watch movies. But, people like me go out and get some physical exercise. I either go to the Gym or out to the field to play cricket. The volleyball net is not put up in the Bhavan, so cant play that either. Yesterday, we played a cricket match. To make it interesting we divided ppl on the basis of their branches. It was A1C6(Chemical & IT) vs A7(Computers). The games would be more competitive if the players have something to say that they have in common. Here its their disciplines. I am an IT student. Our team won the match, but only just! I got in as the opener. Was out the first ball(0 of 1). But, i am happy that my team won.

Note:I wanted to post this on Monday at 10:45pm ... look at the time now. This explains the sad situation of our Network.

0 comments:

Search