Saturday, September 27, 2008

F.R.I.E.N.D.S ----> FOES

I found out that there are two main reasons why a friend might become your worst enemy.
First up, you might learn something about your friend that you previously do not know. For example, if you are a sincere police officer and discover that your friend is involved in criminal activities, he becomes your foe. Some people might argue that friendship has no bounds or barriers. But, in reality this ain't true. Don't you think that a sincere officer would give a higher priority to his work ethics rather than his personal ethics.

Secondly, it might be a change in himself or his friend. Change is very common to human life. This change might not be acceptable for one or the other. These, i think, are the main reasons for breakups in friendships or any other kind of relationships. These are unavoidable. They just happen.


The reason why i am writing this crappy post is that i haven't been talking to one person who was my friend,due to ego issues. That's not the point! His other friends now feel that it is my mistake and try to provoke me everywhere. I could only hope that GOD saves them coz I ain't doing that.

0 comments:

Search