Thursday, September 11, 2008

Concentrate!

Hey guys,

I had been thinking about this for a while. I wanted to test how powerful is the power of concentration. My test subject:myself.

Some of you might be thinking that i worked out on breaking a glass by just watching it/ controlling others brains! I didn't go that deep but it would be a really interesting topic.

1.Back in the month of July, I have been playing Track Mania Nations Forever.So i had taken a particular track as my testing ground.This track is so narrow that only the car fits in it. One minor move and u r out of contention. So, if u get ur car in a linear path before entering that section,it's a piece of cake for u! But, if u don't, u really want to concentrate a lotttt! (Y the extra t's?) But,if you manage to reach that level of concentration, the narrowest of tracks can become large enough that you can steer you way through.

There is a shortcoming, which i would mention at the end.

2.Another example stuck me when i was playing cricket yesterday. The stumps are only a few inches apart and hitting them from 50m out, time and time again would require immense concentration. I am quoting these examples because I had experienced the change first hand.

Be it outdoor/ electronic games, concentrating too much will always spoil the fun factor in it. So, you would need more practice to make concentration as your trait and enjoy the game simultaneously.

0 comments:

Search