Thursday, September 18, 2008

Speed Breakerz

Whenever I plan to do something useful(like making a header image for my blog), I always end up caught in a flash flood of exams or some other thing. This time it is the exams, I didn't realize till yesterday that a series of continuous exams are heading towards me. Its going to be really hectic for next 10 days or so.



I have a test on 19th,21st,25th,28th,29th and 30th of this month, which include 2 lab components also. There even might be surprise quizzes adding to the misery! At this moment, my lifez all f**ked up! Hope it will be great the next month(as OASIS is scheduled in the second week).



OASIS is a cultural festival held @ our college ever year. There will be break of about 10 days to enjoy ourselves before we get back to abnormal living!

0 comments:

Search